Excellence in Education - Preparation for Life
Dear Prairie Heights Families:
I know the upcoming academic year and our plans for safely returning to school are a major concern for everyone at this time. Please know that we are working on these plans and unless there are unforeseen changes in our area’s health status we will release our plans by mid-July. I can tell you that we fully anticipate school starting on August 12 at full capacity with students attending every day. Your patience is appreciated as we continue to develop and communicate these plans to ensure the safety of our students and staff.
The following school activities will begin as planned in July. If you have questions regarding these activities, please contact your child’s building principal.
- July 6
- Start of athletics – Information will be released from the athletic department and head coaches.
- July 13 – 16 and July 20 – 23
- Summer Physical Education -- High School (Session 1)
- July 24
- High School Graduation at 6:30 p.m. on the High School Football Field
- Tickets will be mailed out the week of July 6
- July 27 – 30 and August 3 – 6
- Summer School – Elementary School
- Summer School – Middle School
- Summer Physical Education -- High School (Session 2)
- Algebra IIB – High School
Take care and be safe!
Estimadas familias de Prairie Heights
FREE & REDUCED MEAL BENEFITS - If you have had a recent reduction in income, please apply for free or reduced meal benefits. This will give your student the meal benefit for the first few weeks of the 2020-21 school year. We encourage you to apply for meal benefits NOW at https://payschoolscentral.compdf Panther Paw Set Up
pdf pdf School Messenger Info
Notes from the Nurse
Planning to visit the school? - Pre-Registration Link*
*If coming to the middle or elementary school please choose - "Elementary/Middle"
The pre-registration process must be completed EACH visit.
- 2019 and future budgets will be accessible through the Budget Notices web site
Jeff Reed, Superintendent & Corporation Compliance Officer - Ext. 5263
Gaylon Wisel, SRO/Transportation Director - 351-2507
Karen Eagleson, CFO - Ext. 5266
Kathy Perkins, Payroll/Human Resources - Ext. 5262
Barb Howe, Corp. Administrative Assistant - Ext. 5260