Thursday, March 25, 2021
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
If you have a child who will turn 5 by August 1, 2021, you need to attend the 2021-2022 kindergarten registration at Prairie Heights Elementary. Please forward this information to other families that may have an eligible child.Please bring the following to the meeting:
- Only one adult with a mask/shield
- Your child with a mask/shield
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Your child’s immunization record
- Any necessary legal/custody papers pertaining to your child
- Your driver’s license to enter PHE, during normal school hours, if you have not visited this year
- Address verification (details can be found at ph.k12.in.us)
Please call Mrs. Hullinger (PHE Secretary) at 351-2028 or 1(800)800-9596 ext. 2540 to schedule an appointment time to have your child screened and complete registration forms.
All parents in attendance at registration will have a chance to win one of four gas cards.